X Ray Physics Data Scientist
Get back to have an overview of all the current openings:
Xnext is a young and booming industry, that has developed an innovative technology for quality control based on a multispectral X-ray analysis.
We are looking for a X ray Physics Data Scientist to join our R&D team, to train neural networks and simulate complex physical phenomena.
- Optimization of neural network architectures and hyper-parameters in training activity;
- Testing and quantification of neural network performance;
- Simulation of X attenuation spectroscopy data
- Modelling of the data acquisition system
- Brilliant graduate in Physics, Physical or Electronical Engineering;
- Excellent knowledge of the interaction of X-rays with matter;
- Mastering the fundamentals of semiconductor detector physics;
- Good electronics bases;
- Fundamentals of Machine Learning (CNN and MLP) and data analysis;
- Good knowledge of Pyton for Machine Learning and scientific computing (libraries such as Keras, Tensorflow and Numpy)
The profile must be completed by:
- Good fluency in English;
- Flexibility, Proactivity and Stress Resilience;
- Good team working skills;
- The ability to think “outside of the box”;
- Good priorities, deadlines and timelines management.
Location: Milan, Italy.