Machine Learning Specialist
Get back to have an overview of all the current openings: << BACK
Xnext is a young and booming industry, that has developed an innovative technology for quality control based on a multispectral X-ray analysis.
We are looking for a Machine Learning Specialist to join our Data Science Team, to develop algorithms and train neural networks.
- Optimization of neural network architectures and hyper-parameters in training activity;
- Testing and quantification of neural network performance;
- Data analysis and processing (clustering and correlation study);
- Production of reports for internal and external company partners.
- Brilliant graduate in Mathematics, Computer Science or Statistics;
- Ability to use typical Deep Learning architectures (CNN, MLP, GAN);
- Good knowledge of Python for Machine Learning and scientific computing (libraries such as Keras, TensorFlow and NumPy);
- Familiarity with statistical methods for data analysis (classification or anomaly detection algorithms, and clustering);
- In-depth knowledge of parallel computing;
- Ability to use GPUs to train neural networks;
- Basics of Computer Vision algorithms.
The profile must be completed by:
- Good fluency in English;
- Flexibility, Proactivity and Stress Resilience;
- Good team working skills;
- The ability to think “outside of the box”;
- Good work balancing skills;
- Good priorities, deadlines and timelines management.