Get back to have an overview of all the current openings:
Xnext is a young and booming industry, that has developed an innovative technology for quality control based on a multispectral X-ray analysis.
We are looking for an Electronic Designer to join our Technical Office, to develop advanced electronic systems.
- Designing, developing, debugging and writing reports of advanced electronic systems for signal processing, also cooperating with selected partners;
- Developing procedures and testing systems for production control;
- Identifying and analysing on-going technical problems and proposing possible solutions and improvements to production in general and production processes.
- Master’s degree in Electronics Engineering or equivalent;
- Passion for the practical handworks of electronics;
- Analitical and problem-solving skills;
- Experience of using FPGA, LabView and general experience in designing digital electronic systems;
- Ability to use standard measure instruments;
- Good fluency in English;
- Flexibility, Proactivity and Stress Resilience;
- Good team working skills.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of VHDL and Vivado;
- Knowledge of HLS code language.
Location: Milan, Italy.