Electronic System-Level Design Engineer
Get back to have an overview of all the current openings:
We are looking for a lively and proactive electronic system-level design engineer to introduce in our R&D team. The aim is to continuously improve the mixed-signal (analog/digital) electronic part of the acquisition system and the signals elaboration that comes from the radiation detectors, key elements of the real-time inspection system.
Teamwork and problem solving skills are highly appreciated.
- – experience in complex mixed-signal electronic boards design, completely equipped with ADC, FPGA, 𝜇C, DSP, RAM, ROM;
- – knowledge of I2C, SPI, TCP/IP communication protocols;
- – expertise in designing and managing data bus at high data-rate ( > 1 Gbit/s).
Additional desired qualities include:
- – DFT – Design For Testability expertise;
- – digital signal processing expertise;-
- – knowledge of Altium Designer or other CAD design and simulation software for electronic circuits;
- – a few years experience in FPGA, DSP, ARM microcontrollers programming;
- – VHDL and Verilog programming knowledge;
- – Matlab.