Get back to have an overview of all the current openings:
We are looking for a lively and proactive physics engineer to join our R&D team. The aim is to continuously improve the algorithms of the inspection system, designed to process the data acquired and to give a real-time response (good/reject) about the product analyzed. In addition to the mathematical competences, the comprehension of the physical phenomenon of the X ray interaction with matter gives to the successful candidate a complete and effective overview of the whole system.
Teamwork and problem solving skills are highly appreciated.
- – Matlab software environment;
- – attitude and interest in physics modelization (X ray interaction with matter);
- – scientific oriented code development ( C++, Phyton, etc…);
- – basic electronic expertise.
Additional desired qualities include:
- – Comsol Multiphysics, ANSYS and/or others modeling softwares;
- – microcontrollers (Arduino, Raspberry, ST) and/or firmware (FPGA Zynq – VHDL) code development;
- – Labview;
- – Finite Element Methods;
- – R programming language and environment.