Get back to have an overview of all the current openings:
We are looking for a lively and proactive mathematical engineer to join our R&D team. The aim is to continuously improve the algorithm tools of the inspection system designed to process the data acquired and to give a real-time response (good/reject) about the product analyzed.
Teamwork and problem solving skills are highly appreciated.
- – R programming language and environment;
- – MATLAB programming language and environment;
- – expertise of statistical methods and machine learning to obtain a supervised classification.
Additional desired qualities include:
- – Tensor Flow / Theano / Caffe software library to neural network development;
- – expertise in handling multi- or hyper- spectral images;
- – willingness to learn C++, Phyton, MPI, CUDA programming languages.