Get back to have an overview of all the current openings:
We are looking for a lively and proactive firmware engineer to join our fast growing R&D team. He/she will contribute to develop the firmware architecture of the innovative real-time inspection system.
Teamwork and problem solving skills are highly appreciated.
- – C/C++ code development;
- – a few years experience in FPGA, DSP, ARM microcontrollers programming;
- – VHDL and Verilog programming knowledge;
- – programming chips through HLS ( High Level Synthesis) tools based on C/C++;
- – OS Linux, Yocto Project;
- – Vivado ( block diagram, custom IP core).
Additional desired qualities include:
- – previous experiences in analog fields.